Monday, March 7, 2016

Meet Your Fitness Assistant: Amanda Knerr

Amanda Knerr

Fitness Assistant Amanda Knerr may be one of the newest team members at CoxHealth Fitness Center Branson, but that does not mean that she is not an expert when it comes to fitness.


Amanda, a senior at College of the Ozarks, will complete her degree this year in exercise and science nutrition.


“I have always enjoyed being active and living a healthy lifestyle,” Amanda says. “At College of the Ozarks, I took a weight lifting and physical fitness class and fell in love with learning and growing in the field of nutrition and exercise science. I loved it so much, I’m now planning to make fitness my fulltime career.”


While Amanda enjoys fitness, she also loves helping others learn to love fitness, too.


“I enjoy working at a place where people are changing their lives for the better,” she said. “I enjoy talking with and helping our members.”


So what would Amanda say to anyone considering joining the fitness center?


“Do it!” she said. “We would love to see you at the center. You will not regret it. It’s the first step of what can be an incredible life-changer.”