Join local golf pros and CoxHealth experts for a FREE golf clinic 8-11 a.m., Saturday, March 10, and learn the skills you need to improve your game.
Topics will include grip, aim and set-up; in-swing; and putting, chipping and pitching. CoxHealth sports medicine physician Dr. Boyd Crockett will give a special presentation on golf injuries, and Cox rehabilitation professionals will discuss fitness, stretching and the importance of core stability to your golf game.
Golf pros to be in attendance include:
· Don Gautreaux, PGA Golf Professional, Thousand Hills Golf Course
· Brian Maloney, PGA Professional, director of golf, Highland Springs Country Club
· Sean Saunders, PGA Teaching Professional, SWS Golf
· Lisa Tinkler, director of golf and women’s golf outreach, Drury University
· Brad Wilkerson, owner/operator, The Range at James River.
This is a FREE event, but registration is required and space is becoming limited. To register, visit “events and classes” at coxhealth.com or call 269-INFO. This event will be held in conference rooms B and C at The Meyer Center, 3545 S. National. Attendees must bring their golf clubs to this event.